Last updated: December 2019
This privacy statement provides information on the ways in which, and for what reasons, we process your personal data. We are the controller for the processing of your personal data as described in this privacy statement. As of 25 May 2018, the processing of your personal data is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
About Ingenieursbureau Walhout Civil BV
What information do we collect
- Contact details (such as name, e-mail address, address, telephone number, the message you left, including any personal details you left in that message).
- The name of the organization for which you work or that you represent, your job title or job title.
- In application procedures we process your name, address, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number, curriculum vitae, references, the message you left behind, and the special reasons for your application.
Reasons for processing data
- Contacting you if we need to, in order to be able to carry out our services;
- Using features on our website;
- Managing customer relationships and communicating with you about our services or products you purchase;
- Entering into and executing agreements relating to the services we provide;
- Managing our ISO 9001: 2015 quality management system;
- For recruitment purposes when you submit a resume or application online.
We will not process personal data for other purposes unless you agree to this in advance, or unless we are legally entitled or required to do so. We only store your data for as long as necessary for the purposes stated in this privacy statement. If you want to know how long we keep your data for, please ask us. All data that you exchange with Ingenieursbureau Walhout Civil via our website is encrypted with SSL security, based on the HTTPS protocol. All documents below are stored (digitally), unless a different obligation or wish of the client deviates from this. We use the following retention periods:
- Contact form: max. 4 years
- Order evaluation form: max. 7 years
- Other forms: max. 4 years
- Customer data: max. 7 years (including the data sent via the above methods, but only if there is a commercial relationship)
- Application procedure data: If you are a candidate, you should be aware that if you are not accepted, we will delete the data that you shared with us (4) weeks after the end of the application process. You can withdraw this permission at any time.
We do not provide your (personal) data you provided to other parties, unless this is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
We take protecting your data seriously, and takes suitable measures to combat misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted publication, and unauthorised amendments to your data. This means we ensure that only the people who need access have access to your personal data, that access to these data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly verified.
Cookies or comparable technologies we use
Cookies are small information files which can be stored on or read by your device (such as a PC, tablet, or smartphone) when you visit a website. They are stored and read by the web browser on the device. On our website, cookies or comparable technologies used to store information on and/or read it from a device (for ease of reading, all such technologies are referred to as 'cookies' here) are used to:
- Make website features operable (technical or functional cookies);
- Analyse use of the website and improve the website based on this analysis (analytics cookies).
- Enable the visitor to interact directly with certain social media (YouTube cookies.)
Functional and technical cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. For example, cookies can be used to render fonts, to remember your user session on the web server so that you can view the website, or to remember a search term that is searched within the website or a chosen filter.
We use embedded content via YouTube on various news and project pages. However, the youtube-nocookie.com embed method is used, so that no cookie is placed before playing the videos. The cookie is only placed when you decide to play the video.
For which cookies do we request your consent?
Below is an overview of the cookies that we use. We use some cookies ourselves, but we also use third parties for other cookies.These parties act in our assignment and we determine what happens to the cookies. There are also cookies that are only placed and used by third parties. We have no control over those third parties and how they deal with your data. Below we have included an overview of the cookies used and the parties that belong to them. For more information about how these third parties deal with cookies, we refer to the relevant privacy statements. Cookie statement last updated on 22-5-2018 by Cookiebot:
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Name: Drupal.tableDrag.showWeight Provider: walhoutcivil.com Purpose: This cookie stores data for display. No personal information. Expiry date: 1 year Type: HTTP
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Name: _ga Provider: walhoutcivil.com Purpose: Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. Expiry date: 2 year Type: HTTP
- Name:_gat Provider: walhoutcivil.com Purpose: Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate. Expiry date: Session Type: HTTP
- Name:_gid Provider: walhoutcivil.com Purpose: Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. Expiry date: Sessie Type: HTTP
Some people prefer not to allow cookies, which is why most browsers give you the ability to manage cookies to suit you. You can find the instructions on the help pages of Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Safari. If you refuse or delete cookies, not all websites function optimally. In order to make optimal use of this website, we recommend to enable cookies. Note: many websites do not work optimally if the cookies are disabled.
Many cookies have an expiry date. If an expiry date is set, the cookie is automatically deleted when the expiry date passes. You can also choose to manually delete cookies before the expiry date passes. See your browser's manual for more information.
Third party websites
This privacy and cookie statement does not apply to websites of third parties that are connected to our website by means of links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We encourage you to read the privacy statement of these websites before using these websites.
Consulting, amending, or deleting data
If you have provided us with personal data, you can send us a request to view, change or delete this data.
Changes to the privacy and cookie statement
We may change this privacy and cookie statement. Changes will be published on our website, so you are informed of these changes.
Personal Data Authority
We are happy to answer all your questions and comments regarding this privacy statement and cookie statement. If you believe that this privacy and cookie statement is not being followed, or have complaints about the way we use your personal data, you can report this to us in writing or electronically. We will, of course, be happy to help you if you have comments about how your personal data are processed. Under the privacy legislation, you have the right to report this to the Personal Data Authority. You can also submit a complaint to the Personal Data Authority via its website.